Hi There! I’m Jennifer McLeland
Do you struggle with giving yourself permission for self-care?
Are you looking for purpose and passion now that your kids are older?
Do you simply feel stuck in the muck of everyday life and are ready to live the life you truly desire and deserve?
I’m Jennifer, and I’m here to help!
As a midlife mom, I’ve been there and I intimately understand many of the challenges you may be facing. I’ve grappled with the same emotions – the feeling of being overwhelmed, overcommitted, lost in the search for life’s purpose, and paralyzed by indecision.
As your certified Integrative Wellness and Life Coach, I am here to guide you through a transformative journey. Together, we will gently peel back the layers with a blend of creativity, curiosity, and unwavering compassion.
For over 15 years, I’ve had the privilege of collaborating with remarkable individuals and businesses, helping them overcome core obstacles and achieve lasting results through targeted, holistic solutions.
Currently, I reside in a suburb of Denver, CO. Four decades ago I moved from Columbus, OH to spread my wings and live closer to the breathtaking mountains where I felt a soul calling.
When I’m not working with clients or dreaming up new coaching programs, I’m often found riding my e-bike with my husband, paddle-boarding with the family or cozied up on my comfy couch while reading a nonfiction book (with my English Bulldog snuggled up next to me!).
One thing is for sure—I’m a voracious reader and learner about life!
Why Work With Me As Your Holistic Life Coach?
A big difference as your holistic life coach is that my approach is a “do with” process that empowers my clients. Not a “do for” or “do to” process which is often very disempowering.
Together, we can…
- Uncover and overcome harmful habits and patterns
- Process negative emotions and reframe limiting beliefs
- Discover your authentic self and bring about balance
By overcoming major roadblocks you are able to move forward in a short amount of time achieving whole-body wellness and a life you’ve been missing.
The magic happens within all four of our body systems — mental, emotional, physical, spiritual. These four systems are connected to make up who we are. So as we work through each system, in either 1:1 or group coaching, the roadblocks and speed bumps that were hindering your success, well, they simply disappear!
A Root Cause Approach Vs. Quick Fixes
As a holistic life coach, I work from a whole-body approach focusing on the root causes vs simply putting quick-fixes, or Band-Aids, on your symptoms or problems.
Sure, a Band-Aid may solve your problem temporarily. However, what happens is the problem continues to fester and ooze without ever healing.
Ever get that feeling of being stuck in a vicious cycle? Well, that’s the festering and oozing from the quick fix or Band-Aid approach you may find elsewhere.
I’m here to tell you that we can rip off that Band-Aid for good and find true balance and a life you have been waiting for!
Learn more about my coaching programs.
What Makes My Heart Sing!
Yes, I have experienced past traumas, dealt with mold illness that had me bed-ridden, currently manage an autoimmune disease (Hashimotos), and juggle a host of other life hurdles, but it doesn’t define me!
Take a peek into what fills me with joy…
- Speed – I’ve got a need for speed! However, heights aren’t my cup of tea, and it’s one of the reasons my childhood dream of becoming an Air Force fighter pilot didn’t quite take off. Instead, I’m setting my sights on manifesting a sleek mini-speed boat!
- Nature – Nature has always been my calling, and it led me from my hometown of Columbus, Ohio, to the enchanting landscapes of Colorado. Here, the crisp mountain air, the scent of pine trees, and the majestic snow-capped peaks nourish my soul!
- Crystals – I’m fascinated by the energy and vibration that rocks and minerals possess. My collection continues to grow!
- Dogs – Big fluffy dogs and utterly silly dogs are irresistible to me. Our current fur-baby is Biggie Smalls, an English Bulldog that defines “stubborn” and who was a gift from the universe. Follow him on IG: BiggiesBigDay
- Public speaking – I’m the crazy 1% who just loves it and jumps at the chance to speak in front of others.
What makes your heart sing? I would love to hear about it below!
Peace and Love,