Hi There! I’m Jennifer McLeland
I’m a creative, curious, compassionate, certified Integrated Wellness and Life coach.
I’ve been working with incredible people (and businesses) helping them overcome core obstacles and achieve lasting results through targeted, holistic solutions for more than 15 years.
I moved to Denver, CO from Columbus, OH four decades ago to spread my wings and live closer to the breathtaking mountains where I felt a soul calling.
When I’m not working with clients or creating new holistic life coaching programs, I’m often found hanging out with my family or cozied up on my couch, reading a nonfiction book with my English Bulldog snuggled up next to me. One thing is for sure—I’m a voracious reader and learner about life!
Why Work With Me As Your Holistic Life Coach?
A big difference as your holistic life coach is that my approach is a “do with” process that empowers my clients. Not a “do for” or “do to” process which is often very disempowering.
Together, we will uncover and overcome harmful habits, recurring patterns, negative emotions and limiting beliefs. By overcoming these major roadblocks you are able to move toward balance in the mental, emotional, physical and spiritual body systems in a short amount of time.
All four systems (mental, emotional, physical, spiritual) are connected to make up who we are. So when we work through each system, along with your specific challenge(s), the roadblocks and speed bumps that were hindering your success, well, they simply disappear!
As a holistic life coach, I work on the root causes vs simply putting Band-Aids on your symptoms or problems. Sure, a Band-Aid may solve your problem temporarily. But then what happens is the problem continues to fester and ooze without ever healing.
Ever get that feeling, or even say to someone that you are in a “vicious cycle” and not living the life you know you are capable of? Well, that’s the festering and oozing from the Band-Aid approach. I’m here to say we can rip off that Band-Aid for good and find true balance and transformation.
What Makes My Heart Sing!
Yes, I have experienced past trauma, and I have a chronic illness (autoimmune disease), but it doesn’t define me! Here are some fun facts about what fills me with joy…
- Speed – I’m an adrenaline seeker for speed. I don’t like heights, however, which is one reason why my dream to be an Air Force fighter pilot never worked out. Instead, I’m currently manifesting a mini speed boat!
- Nature – My soul was drawn to Colorado from my hometown of Columbus, Ohio. The mountain air, fragrant pines, and white capped mountains feed my soul.
- Crystals – I’m fascinated by the energy and vibration that rocks and minerals possess. My collection continues to grow!
- Dogs – Big fluffy dogs and utterly silly dogs. Our current fur-baby is Biggie Smalls, an English Bulldog that defines stubborn and who was a gift from the universe. Follow him on IG: BiggiesBigDay
- Public speaking – I’m the 1% who just loves it and jumps at the chance to speak in front of others.
What makes YOUR heart sing?
I would love to get to know you better! Click here to share what fills you with joy and what challenges you are currently facing in your current phase of life. Because let’s face it, we all experience challenges. And I’m here to help!
Peace and Love,
Want to work with me?
If I sound like the holistic life coach you want to work with, what are you waiting for?! Click the button below and schedule your FREE discovery call. I can’t wait to meet you!