I love to share things (OK, except for food–Just ask my husband! 🙂 ). Here are a few of my favorite holistic wellness resources that have helped me along my wellness and healing journey. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Top Meditation Apps
When you need help turning off and turning inward, these are my favorite options that I’ve used over the years
Just For Fun
Meal Prep Made Easy
Cooking from scratch can be a part of holistic wellness. The question is, how to make cooking easier? Below are my all-time favorite kitchen tools that help me simplify mealtime.
- Mini food processor – A kitchen workhorse for under $35! Think easy pesto and salsa. It’s great for grinding nuts, seeds and coffee beans too!
- Mason Jars (wide mouth) – Oh, how I love my mason jars. I store teas, sauces, leftovers, salads, nuts, seeds, coffee and even use them for drinking glasses!
- Mandolin Slicer – Skip complicated mandolins with lots of cutting blades that take up too much space. For $15, this is hands-down the easiest mandolin slicer that takes up very little room in your cabinet!
- Vitamix – In a nutshell, if you cook at home, this is an investment that is worth saving for!
- InstantPot – I’ve had this workhorse for 6+ years. In fact, we have two! It’s a life-saver and helps with batch cooking and weekly meal planning.
Top 5 Favorite Cookbooks
Looking for some clean eating, whole-food recipes? These cookbook gems have helped my family to manage autoimmune disease and other inflammatory triggers (click here to read about my health journey).
What are your favorite holistic wellness resources?